Part Time Kindergarten Teacher (Kulim/Bukit Mertajam)
at SmartBrain Consulting in
Part Time Kindergarten Teacher (Kulim/Bukit Mertajam) at SmartBrain Consulting in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on February 7, 2017
We are looking for kindergarten teachers who are dedicated, patience, responsible and love working with children to be part of our dynamic team in developing the children skills and ability.
- Plan and prepare teaching materials for children's activities according to the designated schedule.
- Conduct lessons in a lively and engaging manner.
- Work on different learning styles and approaches to involve students into the learning activities.
- Communicate professionally and clearly to the students.
- Carry out progressive evaluation of students in a timely manner.
- Ensure the children's safety at all times.
- Malaysian, female with kindergarten teaching experience.
- High school, Diploma or equivalent. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Must be patience, passionate about teaching, loving and caring for children.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Able to work independently and communicate clearly and effectively to students.
- Practice creative teaching to attract children in learning activities.
- Flexible working hours, mostly working in the afternoon.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license, travelling is required.
High rewarding up to RM1200.
Interested candidates please send us or call/WhatsApp . Qualified candidate will be scheduled for an immediate interview.