Business Development Officer
at Hardsell in
Pakistan - Karachi
Business Development Officer at Hardsell in Karachi
Job highlightsPosted on December 18, 2016
03 - 04 years of relevant experience.
Main duties and
Your job as a business development officer is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Your work duties are likely to include:
* Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
* Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to PowerPoint). * Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. * Writing reports.
* Providing management with feedback.
* This role revolves around good communication.
* Creative thinking.
* Selling, negotiating and project management skills.
* Good business sense.
* Marketing skills.
* Strategy development and implementation.
Want a job where you can progress? This career can offer that. From business development officer you can progress to become a business development manager and so on accordingly depending upon your capability.