at The Wellex Group, Inc. in
Philippines - Pasig
Financial Analyst at The Wellex Group, Inc. in Philippines - Pasig
Job highlightsPosted on December 16, 2016
1. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
2. Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
3. Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
4. Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
5. Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
6. Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
7. Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
8. Real estate - identification of physical attributes vis-a-vis market potential, ability to create financial projections and cash flow
9. SEC filings - ability to write required SEC reports
10. Inquiry with government offices for data requirements
11. Coordination with banks, stock brokerage houses, PSE
12. Other jobs as may be assigned
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
2. Minimum of 2-years experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Google Maps, SEC checkings
4. Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Good command of accounting English, capable of writing letters and reviewing legal documents
7. Ability to deal with government offices
8. Basic understanding of legal processes
9. Understands bank process on loans and equity underwriting
10. Ability to review financial statements
11. Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
12. Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
13. Willing to travel