at SSR in
UAE - Dubai
Nursery Teacher at SSR in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 8,000 - AED 10,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Austria, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Ukraine, United States, South Africa
- Other requirements
Nursery Teacher (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
A Chain of British Nurseries in Dubai is looking to hire a number of early years practitioners to join their team.
Candidates are expected to be able to lead a class, ensure that lesson plans are prepared and maintained - with a focus on learning through play, work in partnership with parents and ensure best outcomes for the children in their care.
The Teacher's main duties are as follows:
• Undertaking activities with all students to ensure their safety and facilitate their physical, emotional and educational development.
• Carry out planned educational activities and programs of learning, whilst promoting independent learning.
• To provide a high standard of care and educate working within the EYFS framework.
• Work to establish a supportive relationship with students and parents concerned and interact with them according to their individual needs.
• Encourage acceptance and inclusion of all children and use appropriate skills to adapt activities necessary to meet the needs of all students.
• To monitor, assess and record children's individual needs within the learning journey.
• To develop action plans where necessary to support children's learning.
• To participate in assessments of and preparing reports on children's work and ;
• To contribute to the social and extra curriculum activities of the nursery and assist with the organisation of such as required
• Prepare lessons in advance
• Holds or is working towards relevant qualification as per British National Standards NNEB, NVQ3, CACHE 3 or play worker
• Holding a teaching certificate/degree in Education
• Good organization skills
• Effective communicator with children, parents and staff
• Promote Nursery policies and procedures
• Ability to use basic technology computer, photocopier, digital camera etc
• Actively enjoys working with children, has empathy and is sympathetic to their needs
• Professionally discreet and ability to respect confidentiality
• Flexible approach to tasks
• Willing and able to work as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for NQT's as well with the opportunity for an international career / experience.