RF Design ( IBS) Sr. Consultant
at Symmetrical Global Search in
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
RF Design ( IBS) Sr. Consultant at Symmetrical Global Search in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
Urgent opening for one of our Telecon client for Riyadh location. We are looking only for native western candidates (European, American etc.), Citizenship/Green Card holder will not be considered. Please find the JD.
• In depth understanding and knowledge about In Building Solution (IBS) design principles for active systems, passive, hybrid and indoor small cells.
• Knowledge and experience with DAS vendors, CommScope, Rosenberger, SOLiD etc
• Detailed understanding for 3GPP radio solutions and architecture of GSM, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+ and LTE technologies
• Detailed knowledge and experience in traffic modeling for HSPA, HSPA+, LTE PS traffic and related dimensioning and performance monitoring statistics
• Good Knowledge and experience on Co Existence Strategies and DAS Sharing
• Expertise in Inbuilding Radio Systems designing and modeling using iBwave for cellular service enhancements
• Minimum Level 1 certified but preference would be given to Level 2 and 3
• Good understanding of other planning tools: Asset, Planet, Atoll, Air Magnet etc
• Good Knowledge and experience on Radio Network Features in HSPA, HSPA+, LTE especially related to Capacity Enhancement and traffic handling
• Experience in working with sub-contractors for IBS design reviews, quality control and approvals.
• Ability to formulate WLAs and SLAs to ensure service delivery from vendors and contractors
• Ability to compare different products' technical specifications and determine most cost effective solution for the location
• Experience in troubleshooting and formulating guidelines for contractors to do root cause analysis for performance and coverage affecting issues in DAS after integration and commissioning
• Wi-Fi design knowledge and understanding experience
• Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power point and MapInfo strongly preferred.
1. Full Name:
2. Contact details (email & phone):
3. Best time to call:
4. Current location:
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected salary:
7. Notice period:
8. Open to relocate (Yes/No):