UX / UI Designer_Based In Johor
at JP Search in
UX / UI Designer_Based In Johor at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
• Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• Work closely with developers to deliver products to users
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies
• Demonstrable UI / UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire framing tools.
• Knowledge in programming, HTML/CSS/JS is preferred.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references