Production Manager*(Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Production Manager*(Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
• Planning and organising production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are according to standards
• Determining quality control standard
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Supervising the work of all leaders in production
• Organising relevant training sessions with HR
• Candidate possess at least diploma /SPM in any field
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.