at Service IT + in
Philippines - Makati City
Account Manager at Service IT + in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
Position: Account Manager
Immediate Superior: Sales and Marketing Manager / Managing Director
Job Objectives: This role is responsible for establishing and developing long-term relationships with customers while also servicing existing accounts. The Account Manager seeks out and identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers to assess their needs and sell his company's products or services
• Achieves monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals and objectives
• Selling products and services to new accounts.
• Upselling/cross-selling to existing accounts
• Renewing accounts
• Providing superb customer service and support.
• Confidently and successfully negotiates and closes deals.
• Build and maintain client relationships
• Proactively communicate on a regular basis with all customers to identify new sales opportunities, provide customer service and ensure account renewals.
• Respond to Request for Proposals (RFP), in timely and accurate fashion
• Work with customers to identify challenges that our products can solve.
• Conduct professional and informative sales presentations
• Provide sales pipeline and weekly sales forecasting reports
• Build account plans
• Share expertise and best practices with new recruits and co-workers.
• Execute direct marketing campaigns such as cold calling or email marketing
• Provide weekly/monthly opportunity pipeline and report on specific campaigns
• Participate in coaching sessions to find opportunities for improvement.
• Maintain excellent product knowledge and attend or enroll to all training sessions (on-site or online)
• Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM system. Clean data when appropriate.
• Suggest improvements that can be made to increase value of sales and marketing collaterals
• Provide market intelligence to Sales Director and team members to identify product/solution improvement areas
• Gather competitive intelligence regarding pricing and other information
• Attend industry conferences to network and develop industry expertise.
• Suggest marketing campaigns that will be helpful in generating leads and new opportunities for sales
• College degree in Business, IT or related field
• At least 1 year work experience in sales and/or marketing
• Familiarity with sales process
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
• Excellent presentation skills
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications
• Has the ability to work in all levels of the organization
• Has the capacity to build good relations with different customers
• Has proven track record of achieving departmental KPIs
• Willing to travel locally to meet with clients.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Goal oriented
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively and meet objectives without detailed day-to-day direction
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
• Strong work ethics
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
• Good sense of responsibility and urgency
• Attitude supportive of Service IT+ core values: Responsive, Innovative, Trust, Passion, Excellence, Teamwork, and Fun-loving