Sales & Marketing Executive
at Service IT + in
Philippines - Makati City
Sales & Marketing Executive at Service IT + in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Immediate Superior: Sales and Marketing Manager / Managing Director
Job Objectives: This role is responsible for assisting the sales and marketing efforts of the company. He/she will perform functions that would complement the efforts of the sales team to generate new prospects/leads, opportunities and new businesses.
This position may be promoted to a full Account Management position upon evaluation of performance within the probationary period.
• Generate sales leads from email campaigns, events and online ads
• Contact XX number of prospective clients per day
• Qualify sales leads generated from campaigns or in-bound calls/inquiries
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers
• Log all calls and monitor success rates.
• Data mining and contacts profiling - maintain an accurate and updated database of contacts
• Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM system
• Represent Service IT+ in an accurate and positive manner on the phone
• Arrange sales meetings when appropriate.
• Create and develop sales and marketing collaterals
• Provide weekly/monthly opportunity pipeline and report on specific campaigns
• Suggest marketing campaigns that will be helpful in generating leads and new opportunities for sales
• Send out company information to potential accounts when necessary
• Follow-up specific marketing campaigns.
• Suggest improvements that can be made to increase value of sales and marketing collaterals
• Assist in the organization and execution of company marketing events or seminars
• Provide market intelligence to Sales Director and team members to identify product/solution improvement areas
• Gather competitive intelligence regarding pricing and other information
• Attend industry conferences to network and develop industry expertise
• Share expertise and best practices with new recruits and co-workers.
• College degree in Marketing/Business or related field
• At least 1 year work experience in sales and/or marketing
• Familiarity with sales process
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications and Photoshop.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Goal oriented
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively and meet objectives without detailed day-to-day direction
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
• Strong work ethics
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
• Good sense of responsibility and urgency
• Attitude supportive of Service IT+ core values: Responsive, Innovative, Trust, Passion, Excellence, Teamwork, and Fun-loving