at Service IT + in
Philippines - Makati City
Support Specialist at Service IT + in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
The Level 1 Support Specialist will act as part of the Operations Department.
The main objective is to increase Operations' productivity by ensuring efficient and prompt response to customers' inquiries and product-related ;
• Ensure satisfaction at all times by providing excellent and timely response to Customer inquiries, issues, and requests
• Receives and logs all product-related issues raised by customers via phone, email or walk-in to our Service Desk System
• Coordinate any issues to the Team that needs escalation and further investigation
• Communicate bug, enhancement requests and other critical issues to principal vendors for escalation
• Update customers with any resolution and current status on their issues, inquiries and requests
• Suggests continuous improvements on the Service Desk System
• Report to the Team any bugs and issues encountered with the Internal System
• Establish strong relationship with new and existing customers through positive, responsive and excellent communication
• Send weekly Status Reports to existing customers with pending issues and requests
• Ensure that licenses and other logistics required for the project are available when needed.
• Assist Lead consultant during training delivery; logistics, attendance sheets, certificates etc.
• Graduate of two-year Vocational/Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related.
• With at least 1 year related work experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications
• Ability to work in all levels of the organization
• Must have confidence and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
• Has organizational and time management skills.
• Maintain good relations with customers, team members and Managers
• Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
• Meets objectives and agreed action plans of the organization
• Good quality in work outputs and has keen attention to details
• Goal-oriented individual
• Strong work ethics
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
• Diligent and efficient in follow up on actions
• Good sense of responsibility and urgency
• Productivity and resourcefulness
• Respects internal rules
• Optimize service provided to all internal and external customers
• Enhancement of self in customer and market knowledge
• Attitude supportive of Service IT+ core values: Responsive, Innovative, Trust, Passion, Excellence, Teamwork, and Fun-loving.