Maintenance And Electrical Executive*(Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Maintenance And Electrical Executive*(Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2016
• Hands on responsibility on trouble shooting, overhaul, repair, installation and maintenance for plant, machinery, worker's hostel and factory building.
• Plan and execute routine and preventive maintenance of equipment and machinery.
• Hands on experience on maintenance of firefighting, equipment, lighting and electrical wiring, plumbing, air compressor, water pumps, spray booth as well as standard Production machinery and equipment.
• Supervise maintenance contractors to carry out work on site.
• Prepare and maintain document on machine maintenance procedure, machine history record, inventory control of tools and spare parts, maintenance job records, costing and Monthly Reports.
• Prepare maintenance budget and control work to meet budget expectation.
• Monitor and supervise a team of technicians.
• Conduct daily inspection of the factory building and production line
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Manage the Maintenance Department including a team of maintenance technicians. Control attendance, job schedule and workshop management.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.