through Antal International in
Warehouse Manager at Antal International in Bahrain
Job highlightsPosted on December 14, 2016
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or
any other technical or business field;
with basic knowledge and materials
At least 5 years of actual work
experience in the field of material control, 4 years of which in a supervisory level.
(1) To report to the GM, overall responsible of Material Control department functions of Bahrain Pipes and
Tanks; works closely with heads of other departments to plan and implement company goal, policies and ;
(2) To develop and implement the departmental policy and objectives. To ensure staffs' compliance with the
established policy, procedures and ;
(3) To continuously and effectively monitor and maintain the re-order levels defined for different raw
materials and finished products and ensure timely delivery to the customers in coordination with the Sales ;
(4) To store and preserve the materials and finished products in an orderly, safely and accessible manner
in warehouses and other located ;
(5) To maintain records of placed & follow up orders and the amount, location of products; parts or supplies.
(6) To establish work priorities, delegate work to material control staff and ensure deadlines are met.
(7) To train or oversee the training of employees in areas of material control, procedures and any new
method of communications with the customers or operating procedures.
(8) To resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve storage and delivery to the customers.
(9) To comply with the company's Quality Management System and other certification requirements.
(10) To perform relevant duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time