through Antal International in
Production Manager at Antal International in Bahrain
Job highlightsPosted on December 14, 2016
My client based at Bahrain is looking for a Production Manager, who will be reporting to Plant Manager.
Master Degree in Engineering or
At least 10 Years Practical work
Experience in manufacturing field, 5 years of which at senior supervisory or management level.
(1)To report to the to the Plant Manager and/or General Manager; having the overall responsibility of the
Production-Pipes & Fittings Department, Mixer Section, Recycling Section and Maintenance Department functions; to work closely with the department heads/managers to plan company goals, policies and procedure company
(2) To develop and implement the department policy and objectives; to ensure staff's compliance with the
established policy, procedure and objectives.
(3) To participate in the product planning and develop to establish best correction between the products
attributes and customer demands
(4) To develop production schedules in coordination with the sales, material control and quality control department
(5) To plan and manage facility's maintenance and/or department budget. To develop equipment
maintenance program and recommend replacement of machine spares, if necessary
(6) To develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive
(7) To establish work priorities, delegate work to production & maintenance staff and ensure deadlines are
met and procedures are followed
(8) To train or oversee the training of employee in the areas of production and maintenance, policy,
procedures and any new method or operating procedures
(9) To resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
(10) To comply with the company's Quality Management System and other certification requirements
(11) To perform relevant duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time