Business Development Manager, Thailand
through CareerAvenue Global in
Business Development Manager, Thailand Full time through CareerAvenue Global in South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on December 12, 2016
Our Client is looking for high caliber Business Development Manager for Bangkok, ;
• To educate key decision makers about Our Client Complete Bathing Solutions (CBS) and its USPs (Unique Selling Point) and benefits to them.
• To ensure market development activities and performance of all sales related activities in Thailand.
• To make the market aware about Our Client as a leading brand.
• To develop market by working extensively with dealers / projects / specifiers, thus generating sales in the region.
• Place of Posting: Bangkok
• Experience: 10 - 15 Years experience
• Qualification: Graduate / MBA
• Related Industries: Building material and allied industry
• Salary Range: 100,000 Baht Euro PM.
• Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages would be advantageous.
• Prior experience of several years in the Sanitaryware industry, with established contacts in the market
• Be ready to travel intensively within Poland.
• Ability to gather sound product knowledge.
• Ability to catch-on to leads and cues from everywhere possible.
• Ability to attain market understanding.
• Knowledge of competitor mapping.
• Experience in coordinating at various levels, leading to effective result delivery.
• Expertise in creating brand presence & visibility.
• Well versed with computer applications / softwares.
• Developing sales in retail business as well as project business in Thailand.
• Visiting architects, house builders, plumbing contractors, main contractors, retailers and wholesalers for pitching the Company and giving presentations.
• To Meet Key customers and educate them about CBS (Complete Bathing Solutions), its purpose, advantages, benefits and how it leads to better business for them.
• Ensure working plan to penetrate new prospects /markets and expand customer base.
• Develop business in project segment by developing project clientele.
• Communicate extensively with key clients.
• Arrange visits to job sites and the client's place of business.
• Maintaining business relationships with clients throughout their business journey and post purchase also
• Managing requests for quotes and preparing quotations as per formats.
• Sustain a high level of customer service through bringing support and training to the customers.
• Take personal ownership of customers of the assigned Territory.
• To Map competitor activity in the local area.
• To update dealers on all changes / modifications company has done.
• To maintain data in company given software of each customer handled by you at the dealers' counter and to follow up till maturity / conversion to sales.
• To achieve the sales objective for the assigned area through developing the market.
HOW TO APPLY: Send a detailed MS Word CV to .za for consideration.