Network Security Operation
at IT Citi Services Inc in
Philippines - Makati City
Network Security Operation at IT Citi Services Inc in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on February 7, 2017
NETWORK SECURITY OPERATION
REPORTS TO: Security Team Lead / IT Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: Shifting schedule (5 day working schedule, 2 days off)
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
• At least 2 years min. experience in Network and Security devices security assessment.
• At least 2 years min. experience in Network and Security device audit and mitigation.
• Related certification with security is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Working knowledge on hardening network devices, security devices
• Working experience with Vulnerability assessment and Vulnerability mitigation.
• Have knowledge in using penetration test tools.
• Have knowledge in assessing Firewall rules and ACLs.
• Have basic knowledge of Vulnerability scanners.
• Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
• Network and security device monitoring
• Collaborates with Infra and Operation team for escalating any findings.
• Research, test or verify proper functioning of security tools patch and fixes.
• Monitors network and security operation to detect potential vulnerability and provide possible solutions.
• Handle network security operation team and generate monthly report.