Learning & Development Manager -- Based In Petaling Jay
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Learning & Development Manager -- Based In Petaling Jay at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 7, 2016
• To identify development solutions within the defined L&D strategy.
• Implement, evaluate and review L&D framework that meet the strategic objectives of the business
• Assist in the delivery of group programs as well as local programs including evaluating its effectiveness
• Drives creation and delivery of learning solutions that support the stakeholders' priorities through coaching and work in collaboration to recommend relevant programs particularly in growing and retaining talents
• Supports in developing and implementing strategic Organizational Development initiatives which assist in business efficiency and capability building as well as influencing and shaping the organization's culture.
• Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to assess the organization design, team effectiveness and leadership development needs through formal and informal needs assessments and gap analyses
• Be a Custodian through supporting and take ownership in maintaining, updating and promoting the U+ online (Learning Management System) with Global U+ team
• Develop and implement some standard training programs as well as delivering corporate program
• Lead the administering L&D program run and update them
• Perform other duties as requested by the Director Human Resources
• Minimum a Degree in related discipline of studies with proven track record in L&D
• Preferably has 6-8 years of relevant work experience as a L&D Manager or L&D Team Lead
• Self-motivated, driven and able to work at pace with given KPIs to ensure success
• Driven by data, able to leverage on L&D needs analysis by recommending relevant gaps solutions
• Ability to work onsite and go on joint visits with Technical and Service colleagues
• Good business acumen, work strategically in tandem with business partners
• Autonomous, agile minded and thrive on challenges
• Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
• Multi-lingual in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, able to converse in decent clear communication. Ability to converse in other local dialects will be an added advantage
• Possess own vehicle, mobile and flexible to travel to branches as and when required
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.