Accounts And Admin Executive - Based In Kuala Lumpur
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Accounts And Admin Executive - Based In Kuala Lumpur at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on December 5, 2016
• Manage full set of Accounts and ensure that monthly and quarterly closing schedules are met.
• Prepare financial statements and quarterly consolidation package.
• Prepare audit schedule and assist to liaise with internal or external auditors and provide support during audit period.
• Prepare tax reports (GST/Corporate Tax) and submissions in accordance to Malaysia Tax regulation.
• Communicate with relevant government agencies on operational or compliance issues.
• Assist in the completion of internal or external surveys as and when required.
• Provide administrative support in all aspect of office functions such as office tenancy, office relocation/renovation, renewal of business licences, flight/hotel reservations, season parking, insurance/health screening, office equipment, telephony system, etc.
• Attend to all telephone calls and enquiries.
• Ensure proper storage of data and proper filing of documents.
• Assist in recruitment such as liaison with agencies and interview arrangement.
• Prepare staff payroll and statutory contributions.
• Conduct briefing for new hire and exit clearance for resignee.
• Assist in the sourcing and registration of courses for staff training.
• Responsible for all aspects of expatriate management including permit application, renewals, income tax, etc.
• Liaise and communicate with respective departments in Singapore Head Office ( Accounts, HR, Logistics, IT) for operational matters and reporting.
• Any other duties that may be require of you by the company that is within your scope.
• Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, Business or related disciplines.
• At least 3 years of experience handling full set of accounts, preferably in a trading company.
• Knowledge of taxation including GST and reporting preferred.
• Working knowledge with JD Edwards preferred.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel (Intermediate Level).
• Detail-oriented, meticulous and possess a hands-on approach.
• Possess initiative, able to work independent without much supervision.
• Good communication skill in English (written/spoken).
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.