Production Supervisor /- (Based In Malacca)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Production Supervisor /- (Based In Malacca) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 2, 2016
• Responsible for the quality and delivery of the products that are produced / processed within the area of responsibility.
• Initiate continuous improvement to production processes.
• Supervise and coordinate resources (manpower, materials, machines) of the department.
• Manage the department to achieve operational targets.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Kling, Melaka.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably junior executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.