BOM Controller /- (Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
BOM Controller /- (Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 2, 2016
• Creation and management of the product Bill Of Materials.(BILL OF MATERIALS)
• Creation and management of new product codes.
• Revision of old BOM to new format BOM
• NCR / ECR changes related to BOM
• Material usage as required per new product.
• Maintaining timescales for BOM issue to planning / production / purchasing etc.
• Maintaining accurate forecasts of BOM completion in conjunction with R&D design team.
• Distribution of BOS through to dependant departments via the R&D document control system.
• Set up / monitor and effective BOM checking procedure to maintain accuracy of
• Introduce new methods of BOM procedure / preparation & control
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Others or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• R& D working experience in preparation of Bills of Material (BOM) preferably in the furniture industry.
• Experience and good knowledge of Excel software / formula calculation
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.