Operations Executive (Facilities Management) /- Based I
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Operations Executive (Facilities Management) /- Based I at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 2, 2016
• Supervise contractors / suppliers / vendors related to facilities management
• Develop and maintain business relationship with contractors and vendors to facilitate in effective and efficient mall operations.
• Facilitate coordination for tenants' fit out works.
• Propose, monitor and control budget / expenses accordingly.
• Ensure compliance and implementation of policies related to building by-laws, rules and regulations
• Assist and coordinate inter-department activities as well as engage and liaise with contractors, vendors, suppliers, tenants.
• Monitor shuttle bus services.
• Monitor the operations of the Flight Check In Centre
• Monitor, review and evaluate projects or maintenance in progress, contract compliance and quality control.
• Monitor procedures and records relating to the mall's structure, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
• Adhere to the 'Planned Preventative Maintenance' schedule.
• Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental statutory obligations and industry best practice procedures and systems are adhered to.
• Assist in the preparation of budget and expenditure.
• Ensure that overall structure and machinery is being effectively and efficiently maintained by third party contractors in accordance with the maintenance schedules and that all records are accurately maintained.
• Assist in the emergency planning and business continuity plan, reviewing and updating as necessary to ensure optimum effectiveness.
• Ensure that all accident and incident reporting, including insurance and statutory forms and procedures are correctly completed and adhered to.
• Ensure that utility consumption and costs are effectively and efficiently managed.
• Ensure that the building's insurer's requirements are complied with.
• Prepare and deliver operational reports as required.
• Ensure that the mall's health, safety and environmental compliance records are accurately maintained.
• Assist in overseeing all aspects of health, safety and environmental policies and procedures including developing an induction programme for new tenants.
• Ensure that all visitors, contractors and occupiers adhere to site health, safety and environmental procedures and are compliant with appropriate regulations.
• Supporting the Manager in periodically reviewing the performance of contractors to ensure all standards are being met, reporting of any short comings and proposing further improvement measures.
• Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior and/or Senior Management that may be deemed appropriate to this role
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or Management
• More than 2 years' experience in mall operations.
• Candidates with shopping mall experience are preferred
• Have previously worked in similar capacity at shopping malls
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.