Business Partnership Specialist.
at Tookar in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Business Partnership Specialist. at Tookar in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 1, 2016
- Experience in Sales & Business Development
- Professional background in Business Support Services
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
MYR 1,111 - MYR 5,555 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Are you able to sell ice to an eskimo? Do you enjoy talking to people & creating opportunities for large partnerships? Tookar is seeking passionate & talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
As a Business Partnership Specialist, you play an important role in strategically identifying potential opportunities & create long lasting partnerships with multiple counterparts.
Tookar Sdn Bhd is the revolutionary online platform where buyers can negotiate real great discounts with multiple authorised dealers at once. We aim to transform the traditional car buying industry and give power back to the buyers.
Company: Tookar Sdn Bhd
Hiring Full-time Business Partnership Specialist.
Work location: Puchong IOI Business Park, Selangor, Malaysia.
Working hours: 9:30am - 6:30pm (Mon-Fri)
• Identifying & building connection with potential partners.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation development & skills, Professionalism
• Malaysian / PR.
• Preferable spoken languages: English, Malay, Mandarin.
• Capable of using Microsoft office software.
• Responsive, positive, friendly, energetic.
• EPF & SOCSO included.
• Parking Access Card upon confirmation.
Interested candidates please email resume & expected salary to: