Business Development Manager -/ (Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Business Development Manager -/ (Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 1, 2016
• Complete responsibly for all International communication and on-going sales activity
• Prepare quotes & keep quotes up to date based on market an economic fluctuation.
• Keep all members of the sales force and management updated at all times.
• Work closely with the factory and achieve company goals.
• Prepare individual processes for operating each account and ensure all members of BSSB understand and follow.
• Ensure we are up to date on all standards / country and customer requirements.
• Ensure all other departments act and deliver on time and commit to deliverable dates.
• Monitor individual customer delivery performance and customer satisfaction levels.
• Visit the USA regularly for sales & research purposes
• Full responsibility for managing & growing the market in the short and long term.
• Evaluate sales history and forecast sales for the future.
• Evaluate product performance and customer performance
• Evaluate a customer retail and recommend product opportunities
• Cold call new customers and introduce company with a view to establishing business opportunities.
• Represent and present company at trade shows and customer visits.
• Develop and implement a sales strategy for the market place.
• Assist with product development based on customer and market requirements.
• Support all aspects of company and company requirements.
• Work with sales administration to deliver an outstanding customer service.
• Report to the Head of Business Development on a weekly basis, on ongoing Sales Progress and Potential Progress.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• Required language(s) : English and other international languages
• At least 5 years of working experience in their related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
• Full time position
• Experience in the International Furniture Market a bonus
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.