Marketing Executive -/ (Based In Sepang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Marketing Executive -/ (Based In Sepang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on December 1, 2016
• Execute annual advertising and event management
• Monitor and execute social networking communications such as facebook, Instagram, WeChat, etc.
• Coordinate with advertising and event management agencies for the development of annual advertising and promotions plan in accordance with corporate and brand image
• Coordinate and work closely with tenants to ensure successful execution of campaigns, promotions and events
• Coordinate, communicate and work closely with other departments / unit to ensure smooth execution of advertising and promotions activities
• Monitor the production, delivery and installation of advertising and promotions collaterals in support of project deadlines
• Manage, monitor and update all digital marketing communication channels, ensuring accurate and current information
• Explore, propose and secure strategic partners for joint promotions
• Explore, propose and secure sponsorships that will further enhance the comfort, convenience, ambience and service level for customers
• Manage promotion booths / space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts
• Review effectiveness of advertising and promotions activities and identify gaps for improvement
• Explore and propose the most optimum loyalty programme that supports the business model and provides added value to customers
• Constantly keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotion trends, digital innovations and other communication channels and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts in accordance with corporate and brand image
• Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Commerce, Business Studies, Business Administration or Management
• Candidates with shopping mall experience will be favorably considered
• More than 2 years' experience in similar role
• Possess working experience in event management / advertising / PR
• Have previously worked in similar capacity at shopping malls
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.