at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Process Engineer at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 30, 2016
• To maintain and improve the company's work study standards for production planning and product costing.
• To set manufacturing standards for new products
• To develop and implement productivity improvement/ cost reduction measures
• To define manufacturing specifications and to maintain process documentations / procedures
• To evaluate new product / process / improvement projects
• To optimize production layout, material flow and to carry out machine capability studies
• To prepare regular reports and analysis of manufacturing process performance indicators
• Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in a manufacturing environment with exposure in related areas
• Independent, self-motivated with good interpersonal and analytical skills
• Computer literate with a good command of written and spoken English & Malay
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.