at Phoenix & Co. DMCC in
UAE - Dubai
Market Coordinator at Phoenix & Co. DMCC in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 30, 2016
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team's activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Prepare Order Sheet and Pro-Forma Invoice entries into the system along the terms concluded by the Sales manager with the client and supplier.
- Contact supplier and request quotation(s), prepare and submit offer(s) to clients and follow up accordingly, in close coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Coordinate shipping date with client and ensure documents are received.
- Liaise with Accounting department for Bill of Lading and invoice
- Liaise with Documentation department from receipt of mill shipping schedule onwards.
- Liaise with client by sending copy of documents and airway bill tracking reference and making sure documents are retrieved/accepted (bank submission)
- Follow-up with client for payment as per agreed schedule, or with bank in the case of avalized payment. Forward copy of Swift to Accounting as confirmation of payment. Confirm same to client
- Report transactions in progress as per company agreed format and communicate to Sales Manager. Update periodically
- File of all work transaction by transaction and organize filing to facilitate search and retrieval.
- Proven experience in sales, shipping and trading; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
Transportation, Medical insurance, Yearly return ticket, Bonus and incentive scheme