Senior Purchasing Executive - (Based In Klang)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Senior Purchasing Executive - (Based In Klang) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 30, 2016
• Prepare PO & check delivery order thru MYBS system.
• Monitor inventory and review weekly production material schedules for prompt order delivery follow-up.
• Responsible to purchased materials from local vendors.
• Purchasing and sourcing negotiation, costing, shipping term and payment terms.
• Track and manage orders all pos to ensure on time delivery.
• Control and plan inventory for all location. Work out
• To update PO with GRN on all purchases. Purchase plan for all products for the maintenance of adequate inventory to ensure uninterrupted supply to customers.
• Discussing and negotiating with suppliers regarding prices and delivery dates & Follow up delivery with suppliers & arrange for collection.
• Prepare purchase orders base on approve requisition.
• Liaise closely with inventory & assembly on production plans and materials requirements to ensure that the production deliveries are achieved.
• Preparation of costing reports for all the products & prepare monthly Cost Saving.
• Prepare monthly purchasing reports & weekly usage & stock in hand report.
• Drive the planning process with the sales & production department to ensure sufficient stock available to supply to customer & Ensure sufficiency of material supply & expedite order from supplier.
• Ensure adequate dependable sources of supply for materials, suppliers, equipment and designated services while maintaining an optimal balance of quality, utility and cost.
• Advise other departments of any changes in price or procedure and of restrictions on materials which would prohibit purchase.
• Source new parts / product or alternative sources in line with consistent quality, delivery capabilities and terms favourable to the company to achieve best outcomes in respect to price, value and service levels.
• Liaise with Planner in order to bring in material in time / in advance.
• Support purchasing team member as and when require.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks as and when given by the management.
• Candidate possess at least diploma /SPM in any field
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.