at Dubai Homeopathy Health Centre in
UAE - Dubai
Clinical Psychologist at Dubai Homeopathy Health Centre in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 29, 2016
- Experience in HealthCare & Medical
- Professional background in Medical, Hospital / Health Care, Healthcare
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 10,000 - AED 20,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Fluent Arabic is preferred
The main purpose of this role is to conduct comprehensive assessments as part of the MDT, provide individual and group therapy, provide consultation to the team and external clients and
• Assessing, formulating and diagnosing a client's needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior for clients of Child Early Intervention Medical Center.
• Administering, scoring and interpreting standardized measures, and writing comprehensive psychological and psycho-educational assessment reports.
• Providing direct therapy based on the individual needs of clients, working within the scope of the Psychologists training and expertise.
• Leading group therapy for clients of different age groups and levels of functioning.
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Therapists, ABA Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Developmental Pediatricians, and Teachers.
• Representing professional knowledge and expertise the Employee is qualified to use at the Doctoral level.
• Working with Schools in the UAE to provide recommendations to parents and school administrators regarding the clients' needs based on results from assessments.
• Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging psychological ways of working.
• Supervising support staff assisting in psychological assessment and intervention.
• Conducting applied research, collecting and managing in-house databases.
• Submitting progress reports to secure funding from insurance agencies for qualified clients.
• Attending clinic meetings, workshops, conferences, and training seminars as required.
• Designing and creating presentations for conferences and Center related functions to create awareness in the community.
• Carrying out responsibilities with the highest professional ethical standards and sensitivity to multicultural differences.
Qualifications & Experience
• HCPC registered
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in working with children.
• To be considered for this role, you must be passionate about working with children.
• Have good research skills.
• Be able to work independently as well as be part of the MDT.