UAE - Dubai
Receptionist at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 29, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 4,000 - AED 5,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality India
- Other requirements
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and take messages if necessary.
- Receive and sort daily mail/;
- Book courier services.
- Maintain cleanliness in the reception area and meeting rooms.
-Proven working experience in front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
-Proficient with Microsoft Suite
-Friendly, accommodating and smart looking
-Solid communication skills both written and verbal
-Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with client's office requirements.
-Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and can work under pressure with less supervision
- Can start work immediately
- Good computer skills