at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in
Philippines - Manila
BOOKKEEPER at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in Philippines - Manila
Job highlightsPosted on November 29, 2016
Job Description :
Responsible for maintaining the financial records of a company by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions of the company.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
• check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
• allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
• transfer data to general ledger
• reconcile and balance all accounts
• draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
• collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
• track and maintain inventory records
• maintain internal control systems
• manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
• comply with relevant reporting requirements
• calculate and prepare tax payments
• planning and organizing
• attention to detail
• information collection and monitoring
• problem analysis
• problem solving
• communication skills
Gender : Female
Age Range : 25 to 35 years old
Preferred college degree, alternative degree (if any) : Preferred
Bachelor of Science in ACCOUNTANCY
Relevant Experience :
• atleast 1 year experience in general accounting & bookkeeping
• Knowledgeable in MS Office application (MS EXCEL,WORD, and POWERPOINT)
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
• Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
• Essential qualities, organized and systematic, able to work with minimal supervision, dependable, shows initiative and integrity, able to multi-task.
• With Good Moral character.
• Others tasks that maybe assigned by the company.
• Must be willing to work here in bacoor,cavite.
Salary Range : Php 12, to Php 14,