Licensed Mechanical Engineer
at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in
Philippines - Manila
Licensed Mechanical Engineer at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in Philippines - Manila
Job highlightsPosted on November 29, 2016
Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
• Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested applicant can send your updated cv/resume using word format please indicate the position your applying for easy reference.