UAE - Dubai
Mechanical Technician at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 28, 2016
- Experience in Engineering
- Professional background in Oil / Gas, Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Mechanical Engineering Technician"
1) Prepare parts sketches and write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
2) Draft detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet or wood shops.
3) Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems, such as redesign.
4) Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
5) Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products, such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
6) Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
7) Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
8) Inspect lines and figures for clarity and return erroneous drawings to designer for correction.
9) Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.