Assistant Section Manager (Hospital/Based In Kuala Lump
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Assistant Section Manager (Hospital/Based In Kuala Lump at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 28, 2016
• Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
• Organizing and hosting marketing activities such as CME, RTD etc.
• Establishes sales objectives and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives.
• Preparing and completing strategic plans and reviews; resolving problems.
• Identifies marketing opportunities; competitor's share, competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts.
• Preferably 5 years proven experience specializing in medical hospital industry or similar position
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Listening and Communication Skills
• People/Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of data analysis procedures.
• Computer Skills
• Good organizational and time management Skills
• Willing to travel
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.