Mobile Game Developer Based In KL
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Mobile Game Developer Based In KL at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 28, 2016
• The game developer works on a team to develop and maintain cross-platform mobile games.
• The game developer will need to communicate with other teams such as the game engine team, graphic design team and 3D team.
• Must be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment.
• At least 3 years of working experience in mobile games development is required.
• Candidates must be familiar with either Cocos2d-x or Unity 3D game engine.
• Candidates must possess strong programming background.
• Mobile game development experience is essential.
• Experienced in object oriented programming, 2D/3D Mathematics and animation is a plus.
• Candidates with Mathematics knowledge is a plus.
• Experienced in multi-threaded programming, performance tuning, memory management and REST API communication is a plus.
• Candidates with portfolio is a plus.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.