Veterinarian (Based In Kuala Lumpur)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Veterinarian (Based In Kuala Lumpur) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 28, 2016
• Responsible to provide product and technical training to the sales personnel.
• Responsible to provide technical support to the customer as and when necessary.
• Handling, examining, disease diagnose (include post mortem) and treating the farm livestock.
• Recommends the use of medication for improvement.
• Conduct seminar.
• Conduct market survey for the new product.
• Degree in Veterinary Science/Veterinary Medicine or its equivalent.
• At least 1 year of related working experience preferably in poultry & swine industry.
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel application.
• Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu.
• Work with minimum supervision.
• Willing to work on flexi hours and adaptable to various type of working environments.
• Willing to travel.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.