Internship For Business Administrative Executive
at Al Salama Fire Safety Training in
UAE - Dubai
Internship For Business Administrative Executive at Al Salama Fire Safety Training in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 27, 2016
the daily requirements of the operation.
2. Impeccable organisation skills.
3. Ability to work under pressure and ;
4. Liaising with clients and management.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Data Base building
- MIS and research capabilities
-Following business leads and sales
We will provide travel expenses for successful candidate.
Weekly reimbursements of 100 dhs per week for part time (30 hours a week)
Weekly reimbursements 200 dhs per week for full time 9am-4pm