Internship For Business Development Executive
at Al Salama Fire Safety Training in
UAE - Dubai
Internship For Business Development Executive at Al Salama Fire Safety Training in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 27, 2016
1. Generate sales leads and support new ;
2. Developing a sales contact plan, building a strategic proposal, and pitching to ;
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers.
4. Develop, control, and implement new businesses processes.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Data Base building
- MIS and research capabilities
- Financial Analysis
- Project management
We will provide travel expenses for successful candidate.
Weekly reimbursements of 100 dhs per week for part time (30 hours a week)
Weekly reimbursements 200 dhs per week for full time 9am-4pm