at Choobi Choobi Flavors Corporation in
Philippines - Manila
Restaurant Manager at Choobi Choobi Flavors Corporation in Philippines - Manila
Job highlightsPosted on November 26, 2016
1. Coordinates and reports directly to the Area Operations Manager and the President.
2. Spearheads the operation of the restaurant to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to regulations.
3. Implement new company policies and procedures by developing plans and instructing staff
4. Provide direction to shift managers and leaders in the restaurant to achieve restaurant goals
5. Responsible for maintaining high level of customer service and satisfaction
6. Effectively delegate jobs and responsibilities to restaurant staff
7. Communicate with management across the company to ensure effective running of the business as well customer satisfaction
8. Work with management personnel to plan and organise restaurant events. Analyze and plan restaurant sales and organize marketing events and promotional plans accordingly
9. Generating detailed daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on business, staff, and profit
10. Coach and support all restaurant staff in all areas, to ensure maximum departmental performance. Identify training needs and action.
11. Manages the purchasing of supplies and perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of products, preparation and service.
12. Ensure that the restaurant service, equipment, tools and venue are consistent to the standards of the company
13. Handle guest complaints in restaurants. Review client feedback and resolve any issues to a satisfactory conclusion in conjunction with the General Manager.
14. Manage the monthly inventory of the restaurant and study and resolve issues as presented.
15. Work in accordance with company Health & Safety guidelines especially in relation to Hazard and Accident
16. Review and monitor, with bookkeeper or other financial personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget limitations. Work to improve performance.
17. Undertake any training/coaching required by the Company to enable you to perform your duties effectively.
18. Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
19. Monitors, Records and submit time cards and other necessary documents for payroll.
20. Schedules periodic staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies, improve on service and obtain feedback from staff members.
21. Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems. Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
22. Attend meetings as required.
23. Performs other duties as assigned.