Marketing Manager at Confidential company in UAE
Job highlightsPosted on November 26, 2016
We are seeking a marketing manager with experience responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. We seek a candidate who is enthusiastic, independent, and willing to do what it takes to generate business.
• Create, implement and be accountable for the company's marketing strategy, working closely with the Managing director and the operational team.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Manage the day-to-day marketing plans.
• Identify and create PR opportunities to maximize media coverage.
• Identify and implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals, and produce reports to better monitor results (ROI and KPIs).
• Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
• Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors.
• Supporting and managing a marketing team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5 to 10 years of marketing experience.
• Experience in the digital performance marketing including but not limited to PPC, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads.
• Advanced optimization experience across online properties is required.
• Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended action.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
• Time management skills including the ability to handle multiple requests with changing priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly.
• Arabic is a plus.