Operational Manager at Confidential company in UAE
Job highlightsPosted on November 26, 2016
We are seeking an operational manager with experience to work closely with our team and insure all our market needs. We seek a candidate who is enthusiastic, independent, and willing to do what it takes to generate business.
• Analytics. Utilize user data to understand user behavior and areas for improvement in our dispatcher communication, sign-up and incentive programs.
• Develop & Optimize Processes. Take actionable steps with aggressive timelines.
• Product Improvement. Pro-actively search for bugs or new features which could improve user experience.
• Dispatcher and user Support. Manage the day-to-day issues of staff and users on our system.
• Ensuring that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Regular meetings with team and management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience as operational manager.
• Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Persuasive with details and facts.
• Delegate responsibilities effectively.
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment.