Markets Senior Manager (Based In Kuala Lumpur)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Markets Senior Manager (Based In Kuala Lumpur) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
• Reporting to the Head of Department / Director for the office leasing (landlord & tenant representation) business and operations of the department.
• Responsible for leasing of all office space for landlords and/or to prospective tenants and tenant representative services
• Formulating/Assist in formulating the marketing strategies and leasing plans of office projects & Tenant representative projects
• Plan, implement and monitor the execution of the marketing related activities to ensure set targets are achieved for the team.
• For landlord rep-Overseeing / assists in overseeing the leasing process from getting listings on projects, identifying prospective clients, negotiating commercial terms for clients, securing the tenancy to finalization of the tenancy document.
• For tenant representative services - securing mandates & implementation of the project.
• A degree in Real Estate, estate management, property management, business administrative, accounting & finance or relevant qualification is required
• Required to have actual agency experience (minimum 3 years) in office space leasing transactions with a track record of leasing both small and large office projects.
• Highly initiative and a self0starter driven who is able to generate new business opportunities
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong analytical mind, excellent communications and organisation skills
• Good knowledge of the Malaysia property markets
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.