Capital Markets Senior Manager (Based In Kuala Lumpur)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Capital Markets Senior Manager (Based In Kuala Lumpur) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
• Report to the Head/Director of Capital Markets, to serve client needs for investment sales in accordance with the overall strategies and policies of the company.
• Meet financial target.
• Drive deals independently.
• Business Development generator of new leads to completion.
• Follow up on a given lead to completion.
• Complete necessary paper work including analysis, marketing materials/proposals/comparable.
• Maintain data, records, listings, prospects.
• Prepare periodic work in progress report as required by the company.
• Supervision of other staff where assigned by the company.
• Degree holder in Real Estate, Estate Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in brokerage of investment properties and land sales.
• Additional experience in valuation, consultancy, research and feasibility study in real estate projects are added advantage.
• Good understanding of Malaysia property investment market.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.