at IT Citi Services Inc in
Philippines - Makati City
Business Analyst at IT Citi Services Inc in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
• College graduate, preferably Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Math or Business with an IT background;
• At least three (3) years of business analysis work experience preferably with an insurance or financial service company and preferably with accounting experience;
• Innovative, strongly analytical, detail oriented with good business sense;
• Mature, flexible and highly team-oriented, with excellent communication skills;
• Gather and analyze business requirements (new, change requests and production support)
o Scope and Complexity increases as grade level increases
• Co-ordinate the preparation of user specifications with business users.
• Identify the gaps and impact of the project and propose feasible solutions prior to implementing the project.
• Conduct impact analysis on application changes to ensure that appropriate solutions are defined
• Apply change management principles where appropriate in the process to effectively deliver solutions.
• Develop user acceptance test strategy, co-ordinate the development of test plans with business users.
• Conduct user-acceptance testing phase and manage with good change controls.
• Act as a liaison between the business users and IT team on business and system issues.
• Assist in the coordination and management of projects from scoping of requirements to implementation.
• Continuously find ways and means to improve business process ,
• Work jointly with user departments to provide quality customer service.
• Ensure practicing appropriate vendor management coordination with external service/product providers as per agreed SLA
• Perform production systems support for business units as needed (, reconciliations)
• Perform process documentation and analysis whenever necessary.
• Provide backup support to other analysts BA Head as needed