at IT Citi Services Inc in
Philippines - Makati City
Sharepoint Developer at IT Citi Services Inc in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
standard (9) hr working schedule including (1) hr meal break; (2) days off (weekends off are not
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
• At least 3-5 years min. experience in Create WebPart, Create form and SharePoint Work Flow SharePoint Server.
• At least 3-5 years min. experience in - - Web services (WCF) Performance Services, designing of Dashboard, integration using BCS Services, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Certification: MCSD SharePoint is a mandatory requirement
• Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
Knowledge and Skills:
• 4+ years of experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
• Taxonomy & Metadata Experience
• MCSD SharePoint
• SharePoint Server, C#, .NET Framework, ADO, HTML, CSS XML, SQL Server, Web Services
• Instrumentation, Exception Handling, Branding
• Security and Administration
• Records Management Module
• Custom Solution Development
Key Accountability Areas:
• Designs, develops, implements, documents and tests application changes to ensure high quality deliverables
• Providing expertise and support to end users and other members of the IT support team.
• Evaluate user requirements for changes or enhancements to existing business systems and prepare design recommendations when required.
• Ensure availability and performance of web and SharePoint applications, troubleshoot issues and system bugs and provide direction for work-around, corrections and enhancements.
• Provide and maintain technical documentation for all developed objects and processes.
• Support and maintain integration between Data warehouse and SharePoint Document
• Management System using Windows Control Foundation (WCF) / Service Broker and SharePoint timer jobs.