through CHRS Inc. in
Aesthetic Nurse at CHRS Inc. in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
- Keeping up with the latest aesthetic surgery protocols.
- Patient consultations/ screenings.
- Assessment of the patient's general health, psychosocial status, and face and neck.
- Patient scheduling.
- Pre- and post-operative instructions.
- Administering chemical peels.
- Botox/ dermal filler/ volume enhancer injections.
- Laser and intense pulse-light treatments.
- Venipuncture and intravenous therapy.
- Liposuction nursing procedures (monitoring, positioning, post-operative dressings, and compression garments).
- Preparing the surgery room, including sterilizing instruments.
- Peri-operative management (preparing patients for surgical procedures; attending to patients during surgery; postoperative care; and avoidance of or dealing with complications).
- Inventory management.
- At least a year experience in the related field
- with active PRC License
- willing to work in Pampanga