Supply Chain Assistant
at Prime@Technology Specialists, inc. in
Philippines - Pasig
Supply Chain Assistant at Prime@Technology Specialists, inc. in Philippines - Pasig
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
- Experience in Purchasing & Procurement
- Professional background in Supply Chain
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
The Supply Chain Assistant includes the job's purpose, main responsibilities, required skills, education and training, salary and other benefits as well.
Supply Chain Assistant is in charge of providing support to managers in transferring the merchandise from manufacturers to retail outlets and customers. Responsible for planning and organizing the whole process. Depending on the size and kind of organization they work for. Responsibilities include clerical and administrative duties and also warehouse maintenance.
- Ensure products movement from suppliers to retail outlets
- Take inventory and analyze all documentation such as invoices, bills and other supply documents
- Prepare shipping documentation
- Analyze items and check the quality of materials before preparing them for dispatch
- Solve customers complaints and problems
- Make sure all supplies are sent on due time
- Make sure goods reach the correct destination
- Monitor the stock levels
- Register all documents and handle customers and suppliers databases
- Ensure compliance with supply chain activities standards and regulations
- Establish and maintain collaborating relationships with customers, suppliers and supply chain staff
- Keep maintenance within the warehouse
- Perform research activities in order to identify new solutions for logistical challenges
- Perform several clerical duties for management
- Prepare reports concerning supply chain operations
- Assist the supply chain manager in planning and organizing the distribution of goods
- Work under limited supervision following standardized practices and/or methods, leading, guiding, and/or coordinating others.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in Filipino and English.
- Ability to adapt changes in the work environment.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal competences and presentation skills
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Highly organized and efficient in time management
- Customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Ability to perform well without close supervision
- Ability to Multitask
- Keen to details
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree strongly ; Operations Management w/ Inventory emphasis, Industrial Distribution/Logistics, or Accounting/Finance strongly desired.
- Minimum 1-3+ years' experience in the said role required
- Prior budgeting experience strongly desired.
- Proven ability to provide maximum operational efficiency.
*Interested applicants may send their resume and referrals directly to edgieanonuevo@ with the subject "Supply Chain Assistant Applicant".
Initial interview will be held at our Branch Office: 3rd Floor OAC Building, No. 27 San Miguel Avenue, Brgy. San Antonio, Pasig City.