Senior Executive - (Paint Shop / Based In Kedah)
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Senior Executive - (Paint Shop / Based In Kedah) at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 24, 2016
• To supervise and motivate Paint Shop personnel to achieve productivity, quality and cost targets.
• To identify the productivity variables that effects the Paint Shop productivity performance.
• To measure, monitor and control the productivity variables and corrective measure when necessary.
• To monitor and control the direct cost, direct cost, indirect cost and others related cost. To execute the cost reduction program in order to maximize the company profitability.
• To design short term and long term strategies in achieving in term of productivity, quality and cost.
• To work closely with various supporting department and to develop communication networks necessary to ensure smooth production activities.
• To prepare daily production updates, monthly report, qualification and testing report as per required time.
• To ensure system conformance to ISO 9001:2000, OHSAS 18000, Site, Local and International regulation.
• To achieve high level of safety and zero accident in design and installation and during production.
• To participate with various supporting department and to develop good communication networks to ensure smooth production activities during any new model introduction before mass production.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (Honors) in related engineering discipline; Chemical, Chemistry, Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic
• At least 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment especially in Paint Shop Operation.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous, hardworking and commitment to meet tight deadlines.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.