at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in
Philippines - Manila
Book Keeper at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in Philippines - Manila
Job highlightsPosted on November 24, 2016
- Female, atleast 25 to 35 years old
- Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Accountacy or the like
- atleast 1 year experience in General Accounting and Bookkeeping
- With Good Moral character.
- Must be willing to work here in Bacoor,Cavite.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office application (MS EXCEL,WORD, and POWERPOINT)
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- Essential qualities, organized and systematic, able to work with minimal supervision, dependable, shows initiative and integrity, able to multi-task.
- Others tasks that maybe assigned by the company.
Salary Range : Php 12,000 to Php 14,000
Responsible for maintaining the financial records of a company by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions of the company.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- transfer data to general ledger
- reconcile and balance all accounts
- draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
- track and maintain inventory records
- maintain internal control systems
- manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- comply with relevant reporting requirements
- calculate and prepare tax payments
Planning and Organizing , Attention to detail, Information Collection and Monitoring , Problem Analysis, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Confidentiality and Integrity
Interested candidates may s.
Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.