Security Systems Administrator
at Prime@Technology Specialists, inc. in
Philippines - Taguig
Security Systems Administrator at Prime@Technology Specialists, inc. in Philippines - Taguig
Job highlightsPosted on December 27, 2016
The Security Administrator (SecAd) is responsible for the installation/configuration, operation, provisioning, and maintenance of security systems hardware and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation, and maintain high standards of security within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to industry best practices in cyber security and business operations standards. Monitors the internal and external network and system services of the company is secured at all times, even beyond business hours.
Technical (Hard) Skills:
• Knowledge in networking technologies: TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
• Knowledge of common Layer 4 to Layer 7 protocols such as; SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPSec, etc.
• Strong understanding of firewall technologies
• Palo Alto/Cyberroam/Juniper/Cisco/Checkpoint/Sonicwall/Fortinet
• Knowledge in network monitoring tools such as; MRTG, PRTG, Solarwinds, etc.
• Develops security policies and training materials in security procedures
• Able to facilitate training classes and organize the training course/topics
• Able to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated skills in continuous improvement especially in systems/network security best practices
• Degree holder in any Information Technology course, Computer Engineering course
• Certifications in any of the following: CompTIA Security+/CCNA - Routing and Switching/CISSP
• Related work experience of 3-5 years in the Financial or BPO sector
Working Conditions/Physical Effort:
1. Normal working hours from Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM
2. Responsibilities sometimes require working evening and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
3. No regular travel required