through CHRS Inc. in
Philippines - Pasig
Chef at CHRS Inc. in Philippines - Pasig
Job highlightsPosted on November 24, 2016
- Conduct research and analysis concerning the chemical properties of food.
- Develop and improve existing food and beverage items.
- Identify the chemical reaction of food during preparation, storage and production.
- Detect unwanted natural components, residues and impurities in foodstuffs.
- Conduct quality control to ensure that all foods from a facility meet certain standards.
- Determine the amount of nutrients, sugar, fats stored for every food product for proper labeling
- Prepare/cook healthy menu items
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor's /College Degree in Chemistry; Registered Chemist
- At least 1-3 work experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / 3 years and up experienced employees specializing in Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in food compounds and menu planning
- Willing to work in Pasig City
- Passionate about food and cooking