at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in
Philippines - Pasig
System Administrator at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in Philippines - Pasig
Job highlightsPosted on November 24, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in Microsoft Powershell scripting, Microsoft Server Hardware / Software, Cisco Networks Hardware / Software
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
• Must demonstrate experience with Microsoft Powershell scripting
• Must have experienced in Microsoft Server Hardware and Software Support.
• Must have experienced in Cisco Networks Hardware and Software Support.
• Experience with LabTech software is a plus
• Strong English communication skills, including phone skills, active listening and written skills.
Nice to have
• Microsoft Certified under Server 2010 and above or CISCO certification.
• Minimum experience of 2 years.
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications and data networks.
• Ability to multi-task and to deal with competing priorities.
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
• Monitor the alerts, notifications and scheduled reports produced by client's system.
• Remote monitoring systems and respond appropriately through logging jobs in client's system.
• Perform scheduled monitoring and preventative maintenance tasks for Managed Services clients, such as patch management and testing restores from client backups.
• Provide remote support to IT clients in regard to technical issues.
• Update jobs in client's system including recording all tasks performed, next steps required, resolutions and time sheets
• Escalate service requests to appropriate technicians and/or managers, as required.
• Perform any other duties as requested by the IT Operations Manager, on occasion.
SALARY RANGE: 40,000 to 50,000
WORK LOCATIONS: Pasig City
WORKSCHED: Mon-Fri, 7am to 4pm
Interested candidates may send their resumes.
Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.